Thursday, August 27, 2026
Blogs are dead?
I talked to this generation, and they say blogging is dead! No one on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter reads anymore! All they do is look at people doing stuff that makes you laugh! To all my readers, stand up and show there's still a place for a good read! We are not dead, nor do we sit back and allow our words to fall silent! I'm going to join these sites, and I ask you to see me, friend me, and prove to this generation that when you read, a whole new world opens so many places where you never been now you can visit and enjoy the many things you only dreamed of in life! See, many don't see that some things don't need to change! Question? Do names change? If I go to another county do my name change? Burger King is Burger King no matter what language you speak! Listen, 6,828 times the name Yahuah has been replaced and changed in your Bibles! But if you don't read, you would have never known this! Does this matter as a reader? Yes It matters! Because names never change in any language! So why did this happen? Because we who read said nothing! Wow! Blogging is my way of speaking my mind and voicing my opinion to those who agree with the topics that are posted! Shalum Shalom. Peace Pastorsvoice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment