I had so many wires on me I felt like I was a machine! This doctor took three sharp monitors with a knife while I was awake and under a picnic table sprayed with disinfectant no joke, I'm not making this up! And he jammed them in my neck with no painkiller, no numbing of my neck, and I begged him to stop; it hurt that much! All my strength was gone; I lay there helpless and in pain! The hospital gave me painkillers after I got back from his place! I lay in that bed for so long I got bed sores and a blood sore on my head!This is me before my heart attack I really miss me but I'm still here and I'm back at blogging so enjoy the ride! pastorsvoice! Shalum shalom!
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
widow maker
WIDOW MAKER: How many know what that is? Heck, I didn't know until I woke up on March 23,2026 in the Mayo Clinic with five machines hooked up on me, a pump in my chest, and three probes in my neck. YES, all this was shocking! A widow maker is just what it says: my wife is supposed to be a widow! And I'm supposed to be six feet under! I had the worst one of a heart attack! And its name is THE WIDOW MAKER! Four of my organs shut down! Heart, Kidneys, Lungs, Liver! My brain was the only thing working! They had a pump in my chest and in my groin area called an Impella. The Impella sped up my blood flow, and the dialysis machine was circulating my blood. And this was 24hours!
I had so many wires on me I felt like I was a machine! This doctor took three sharp monitors with a knife while I was awake and under a picnic table sprayed with disinfectant no joke, I'm not making this up! And he jammed them in my neck with no painkiller, no numbing of my neck, and I begged him to stop; it hurt that much! All my strength was gone; I lay there helpless and in pain! The hospital gave me painkillers after I got back from his place! I lay in that bed for so long I got bed sores and a blood sore on my head!This is me before my heart attack I really miss me but I'm still here and I'm back at blogging so enjoy the ride! pastorsvoice! Shalum shalom!
I had so many wires on me I felt like I was a machine! This doctor took three sharp monitors with a knife while I was awake and under a picnic table sprayed with disinfectant no joke, I'm not making this up! And he jammed them in my neck with no painkiller, no numbing of my neck, and I begged him to stop; it hurt that much! All my strength was gone; I lay there helpless and in pain! The hospital gave me painkillers after I got back from his place! I lay in that bed for so long I got bed sores and a blood sore on my head!This is me before my heart attack I really miss me but I'm still here and I'm back at blogging so enjoy the ride! pastorsvoice! Shalum shalom!
Labels:
change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment