Tuesday, August 4, 2026

WE have rights


 We have rights, RIGHTS? Or not? Wow, looking at this, I ask myself: do I have rights as a man? I won't even go and ask if I have rights as a black man because the answer is hell naw! So, as a person, do we have rights? Let's see just how many we got! Our rights are what you call Control rights. What are control rights? When you plead the Fifth and still go to jail! See, the government controls your rights by the "I Don't Care Act"! Now, to all you MAG supporters, as long as you agree with our sitting president, you are ok! But the "I Don't Care Act" applies to everyone! If you are Black, the I DON'T CARE ACT says lock his butt up! If you are a Mexican, it says deport his butt! If you are poor and white, it says Who cares about him! Chinese, it says Tarff his butt! No one gets away with Iran bomb his butt! No one is safe! But here in this great country of ours, your rights are in this picture below!
YEP THIS IS YOUR RIGHTS! Like my blog or not, the truth is welcome! Our rights are screwed; some had rights and some still do if you hide under being GAY! Now their are some rights or Anti-shemite Don't say anything about the jews or you will join the Blacks in jail! What happen to the common man rights? I closed my mouth long enough. This is my first blog in a long time so this NEW WORLD ORDER SUCKS! Give me liberty or death! Land of the free live up to your banners or stop lying! Pastorsvoice! Shalum Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment