Wednesday, February 1, 2012

habits rabbits

habits rabbits Always you are judge by your past! Everything that is known about you is what they call your past. Question is the past the bad one or your habits?Lets get to the bottom of this one!My past is my mistake I made but each day I grow I learn I change so how my past is me you got it all wrong it’s my habits that make me if I smoke that’s a habit right well what if i lie all the time or all the time get used by men or women you blame your past or your taste in picking your partner. What if It’s just the habits that you form and blindly do! See the past is the past and you can’t measure me by my past people change and some don’t but the past is shape on our good or bad habits and some of us have very very bad choice of habits.You wonder why it seem like you always a track the loser or always get the really weird ones!All this have to do with your habits of picking or your body motion that you always do to get a person! Well that’s a bad habit that you need to break.Here’s a tip>”Stop using that same tricks to do something that your mistakes all ways get the same loser to hurt you!”break the bad bad habits or stop complaining about how your life SUCK! peace pastorvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment