Saturday, October 3, 2015

cold and raining want to cuddle???

It's been raining on the east coast for a long time you can't go or do much in this weather hey i got
an ideal let me and you find how warm ours bodies can get together let cuddle! Now for the ones who is fine all by them self good for you do you but this is for the warm touch of a hand strokin your back kissing on your neck lickin that spot that makes all the nerves in your body twitch! Not yet we are just cuddling and exploring each other touch! On the couch in the bed on floor on the table where ever i can corner you at! Time to make your blood run wild in your veins!But most don't know about
that because we live in a wham bam thank you ma'am world no holding no kissing no rubbing just get it and keep it moving! But the rain got you home so how about get in touch with the lover in you? Well as for me all i can do is write about it why my bed is big and empty all i have is hopes and dreams that one day someone will spend their every moment with me let me be the first to kiss your
lips and say goodmoring! This rain has spark a feeling of want to be hold in me what you think?

I really am jealous when i see two people so close they look like one why because i'm a hopeless romantic! Yes yes love me a warm body in my arms to stroke your hair investigate your body just stop and look in your eyes so deep that your soul says take me i'm yours! But people is to busy for love sex yes love nope last one on this rainy day how many will agree with this today????


 what you think give you a good warm bath and put you at ease and the make you feel like this!
  peace pastors voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment