Thursday, October 15, 2015

dark shadows


Most people ask me why don't you smile? If they can only see the cuts and the beat downs the pain 
I hold on the inside always rejected put down hurt lost and confused! They take your kindness for 
weakness! How many time must we hurt before you can see the pain in our eyes of being left alone
abused not knowing who or what is for real or not being played and used by the one you trust with 
your heart trying to find something that don't exist! Every one but you have the power to say oh well
but you can't say oh well because it hurts bad when they say you fail and all the time your life is a dark cell of doubt fear nothing never clear when you are fighting back your tears because you let someone hear how dear the way to you but now it gone and nothing you say or do can change the scar that tore you apart when you we just now mending you heart and now its back to the start where
it fell all apart and no matter what you say or do this love thang never makes it to you! Just a dream!
How can you feel so bad about someone you never had but you wanted to show them a life you never
had! I wish that I knew my dad but family I never had! And you asks me why so sad!All the time 
alone even when its a room full of people never fitting in! Here comes those dark shadows again! 
How can you say get over it when you don't know my pain? Have you walked in my shoes? 
Have your life been torn apart so bad that each night you can wash your face with your pillow
because the tears has soak the bed? Each year you say it will get better but each day the dark 
shadows take your life for a ride that no matter how hard you try you just can't get away? WELCOME TO MY WORLD WHERE PAIN NEVER LEAVES AND A SMILE IS JUST A MEMORY! PEACE PASTORSVOICE MY PAIN RUNS SO DEEP!THAT I SEE NO END!

No comments:

Post a Comment