Saturday, October 24, 2015

tricky dickie!!!

While siting in my kitchen drinking a cup of coffee this blog hit me like a ton of bricks and I had to 
let this flow well let see where this take us! Well we know in today world you be on top and then you crash and burn! But that's not what I am on. Listen what kind of man would I be if i keep you in the dark? HEY I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE BUMP AND GRIND! True story names been change well me and my crazy self said to my self that I won't do this again lord if you bring me pass this one you know have you promise god something because you knew you really mess up when all said don't but you knew it all well this is the TRICKY DICKIE different face but the same mess well i say rub some bacon on it what bacon will do nothing but it sound good saying it LMAO! Time for a spit catch it if you can!! Time my mind get out this run all my love will be done you played and figure that you had one all I want to know is it cool we do a little something to end this games that life has us in you know that I'm not the one but you think that my mind is so weak that i do know that you is in the arms of another but lying to your self that I care for him! Watch how many of you agree with this if they love you so much where is they at right now not with you! No time for you but image them holding hold someone else like they hold you spit the same lines to them like they spit to you and say in their mind got another one because this goes both ways either you are saying it or you are feeling it now how true can this story get you tell me?



See the tallest tree in the forest was once a small seed that did not give up! Did you get that right now you may be top dog and the rest of us is just small seeds but this seed don't give up! One day some one going to come and sweep this black sweet loving man up and to all the rest who played and game your way in to patting your self on the back say i sure used that one but you just didn't realize that when you have someone who gives all love strong cry when you cry smile at the smalls thing you do wait can I talk to you and comfort you let you know 100% true! HAHAHA I laugh because you played yourself stupid because you going to say I can find someone better how can you do that when you don't know a good thing when it was standing in your face well read this one and say what ????
now how do your garden looks PEACE PASTORSVOICE TRUE SPIT RIGHT HERE!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment