Saturday, September 26, 2015

i'm not your man

Well sometime it's best to stay in your lane and just realize that it is a set up! What is I'm venting
about now? Someone asks you to go out with them! Wait I"M NOT YOUR MAN! How can you
get mad at me if we are friends if i ask you for some advice on how can I make a go at a long
distance relationship and you get mad what in the world is this? How can a dog fly? Or you who
never ever ever keep a man because you cheat on him and tell me your dirt think that I can be your
man?Let me ask all my readers this. How many of you get pissed what some one is talking about
how wrong a person is but they is doing the SAME THING HOW THE POT CALL THE SKILLET
BLACK WHEN THEY BOTH IS BURNED UP! You women throw salt at each other but then trun
around and do the same!How can you say the man is no good when you play just as much as he do!!
You say you want a real man but your hair is fake you put in implants to make you look like what you think we want! When once we bang you that all you got to offer look at this next post and understand the words that my fingers it typing out on this white screen okay read it now!
 
Upgrade your mind we need a smart woman to help us to grow and be the true man that is in us
remember you complete us you are our missing rib! Help me to get this paper two on one bill is
better then one! And I  hear this all the time Men can't handle a strong mind woman right? How
can we handle something that can't understand that we want to be wanted not needed because 
you say I DON'T NEED A MAN THAT WHY I ASK DO YOU WANT ONE OR DO YOU
WANT SOMEONE WHO YOU CAN SAY HE NO GOOD BUT I LOVE HIM ANYWAY
 LISTEN GET BACK TO LOVING YOUR MAN NOT OWNING A MAN AND MEN SHE IS A
QUEEN NOT A PIECE OF MEAT YOU BANG AND CRAP OUT YOUR TAIL BECAUSE IT
DON'T GO DOWN THE TOILET ALL THE TIME YOU FLUSH IT ROTFLMBO! PEACE!!!
                                                               PASTORSVOICE 

No comments:

Post a Comment