Friday, January 20, 2012

what is beef?

what is beef? The world has adopted the word beef to mean that me and you is at odds or I don’t like you just plain and simple.But really no really BEEF is a part of the cow that you don’t use! Watch this:B.E.E.F. stands for backs ,ears,eyes,and feet of the cow!You have taken my steak off my plate! And put it in as a bad thing.HECK NO! Beef is not bad Beef is very good medium rare still got life in it.And get some of his friends call french fries or steak potatoes. Got beef you say? Come to my cook out! Not to my face talking about what’s up? NOW look T-bone,new york strip,porter house,bring me your beef and lets eat the beef! Now you say you got beef with me! Bring it on.And see how much beef is between us! Hey got sauce? I got the beef ! and not ground beef But a good red piece of rump roast for ya” boy! don’t eat meat well now I got BEEF !!!! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment