Tuesday, July 3, 2012

where you at?


Where you at?

Man has a way of cutting you out or down by just leading you on! They don’t want to be friends they just step on you over and over! Here’s me and i’m trying to be fair. So this is fair :Life is many patches of pictures and if you stop and take a clear look you see that if you don’t love your self.How can you love me? Where you at ? if you was in my corner why don’t I feel your present? When things was real good your face your time your help all of you was here.But now if my life is so good why is I’m the one miss it?I live in a world where the truth is not welcome. We all ways say this is what we want to be strait! Right but when the truth come. We freak and tell a lie ! and the funny thing is that’s what this world like a lie! And will believe more lies than if I tell the truth.So in my view right now until I get my mojo back! HE HE Don’t trust anyone! Why most play this game of how many can I hurt! Can some one tell me what do you gain by hurting someone? Really think if I trick you how that make me better than you? What you trick me it’s just a image of yours WHAT someone is keeping score? Who you your home boys or your click? Wow it is funny how you try to hurt me by a lie now you have did what you feel that float your boat! RIDE ON . Because this is my words to you WHERE YOU AT? can’t see you! MY shine is too bright to dark in my soul!

PEACE PASTORSVOICE I’M BACK!


ops! child support pay it!

No comments:

Post a Comment