Friday, January 11, 2013

depression hurts




Depression is not my friend but it comes back and back again my soul is lost in a sea
of no hope and darkness so cold that when the sun is shining it's still dark try to
feel good about life but what the hell is my life when darkness stay around me all day
so lost but I see myself down but no one has mess with me anger and rage in my mind but all my cry's no one hears. Talking to people and seems like no one hears why oh
why can't they see my fears. But this is another day that it is killing me softly bit
by bit piece by piece but no one cares depression strumming my heart like a smooth song picking my pain with it's fingers who know why or what how or when it come but I
feel it creeping to the right then to the left then start to walk by its self to destroy my self-esteem but one more day in my head and we must go on. Some say how? This is how put on you bluff face act tuff but dying in side smile when you feel like crap and most of all never let the darkness know it got the best of you because when my heart felt lost is when deepness of depression is facing you and dam no one else see it. Tearing in deepess the lining of life how to stop the hurt well when I find out I would tell you and to all that think you know here's my word to you stop lying to your self why this is just the way it is and you deal with it not with words but with love and action but you don't see my pain so how can you love me when you can't see the real me!!!!!Peep that all you who know it all### peace pastorsvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment