Thursday, March 19, 2015

is this in you? GREATNESS?


Greatness is some you earn not something that is giving to you my question is. Is it in you?
How do you measure greatness? By style or your bull shit swag nope it come from the inside and
think do you have what it takes? Do this math problem and see how you measure up are you ready?
If you have 12 men in a war in a far off county they have 25 people to save and  all go in and all is 
save how many have greatness? Do the math come on you can get it just think! Most will say 12 or
some will say 1 but how about the 25 that went threw hell until they got there do the math now most
will say 37 right? Naw not 37 this makes you wonder who or how many is great and get off that 1 stuff because 1 could not get his butt in there it took all 12 give up? Well here's your answer! Listen
its not what you do it's what is in you! The answer is three I know you are saying three!WTF? OK here are the three me myself and I now apply it to yourself! thats right it you and what is in you
When you are faced with something that you feel is to big this is your plan of action help someone
else to fulfill their dreams and trust me someone will do the same for you don't believe it?Love this 
watch how I'm going to make every one who read this make their dream comes true now I don't know
your dream but i'm about to make them come to pass just read the next picture and do it and watch!

 Time to make a new dream why because you never believe that the old one would come true see
I told you I will make it come true its in you get a new mind peace pastorvoice!


No comments:

Post a Comment