Sunday, March 7, 2021

opening move!

Now don't think that this blogger is so close to really living this life! These years my eyes have been cleaned and opened!  We live by what our brain processes. See them three marks on top of the page ? After you spend a few minutes with me you will see that a change has come over me thru the years as you read my blogs. Most will notice by reading them that I've came a long way! And as usually my out look of life is from deep within! These three marks made me a complete person! I know you are saying shut up and tell us what are these marks! Ok I will, but not right now! And don't go and look it up because I will tell you! Stop playing! lol! These three marks shaped my world, your world, and the world. These three marks speak life where life never was! All that has breath need to praise YAH! These three letters say's "Elohim YAH".

Can you connect? See we all speak about change, but the real change comes when we can look at one another and don't see an enemy or a threat or opponent to beat! To change is to die! To die is to live! Oh come on! We say change but won't stop our own failing thinking that I'm born of an ape! Now look at my place in this human race! Why should we always hate and not even knowing why we hate each other? Most people will stand proud and lie loud! Ask yourself  how deep do your roots go in him?

Read and know that most of the people we trust they show who they are and they will not change, because most rather LIE then tell the TRUTH! FYI! They are not sorry because they were wrong but sorry that they got caught! Boom there you goes!

Shalum shalum pastorsvoice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment