Wednesday, January 5, 2022

know your role!

 

Good day mates! Now here we goes again visiting our past! Many have different accounts of there past life. Some was good and many was never want to do that again kind! Well it's looking like I'm in that one that say's "How in the heck I got back here again"? See MANIPULATION is a thing that many are good at! See they first gets you in a unscrupulous way to play on your goodness. Then in a deliberate skillful manner here comes the real deal! I'm at the point in my life that I feel like I get in where ever I fit in! True feelings! Why try to treat anyone like they need to be treated when all you get is the way they was treated! They tell you about how bad they was done but turn right around and do you the same way they said they hated! Listen it's so easy for them to show you their picture! Then draw the same picture for you and can't see how mess up it is for someone else to be treated the same way! But then will look at you and ask what wrong? Heck if you didn't like it what makes you think I will like it! WOW! How the cookies crumbles! 
My whole life I tried to do this! But when time after time you get cheated on lied to used for people to get what they want it's gets old! Do you know what I mean readers? There are many ways to get cheated on! But this way no ones talks about when you get cheated on in side your own house! That's right your OWN HOUSE! See most blow off the side taking the plotting of how can I get what I want no matter who I have to screw over to get it! I will lie and scheme my way no matter how much damage it do just as long as the end results is in my favor! This is in house cheating! And guess what they are doing it to who? "TO YOU"!
This may look and sound crazy but the truth of it is you be a fool not to believe this because this happens every day to good people who are just trying to be happy! My take on the New year! SHALUM!! Pastorsvoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment