Monday, February 21, 2022

A party of lies!


 Now lets not get it twisted! I voted for the democrats! I am a democrat! But I used to be an Christian too! Until I learn how much they lied! Now I'm learning how much the party lied to us just to get our votes! At one time we was force to vote for the Democrats! Or our fathers the next morning would be dragged out the house and hung in the tree! Or beaten until he had not breath in him! We was taught that the republicans was responsible for slavery. But it was the the Democrats who was behind it all! Don't get me wrong neither party is a good light to our lives! But you have to ask your self "WHICH EVIL TO PICK"! Hillary or Trump! Which evil to pick? Let's face it we picked Trump! And what a eye opening we had!  Now  it's Biden and we don't know if this dude is talking or dreaming or off his meds? Look at this next picture! This is the party we blacks is being tricked to vote for! Tell me when they switch history! Ok now!
Now this has nothing to do with race! But it does show who wrote this did not agree with the 14 amendment! And The democrats is the guilty ones who wanted the Hebrew man not to be a human but to breed more slaves because no more was being shipped in! So slave farms was invented by who none other then the southern democrats so no northern republican would be elected! So the KKK was born to bring fear and control the Hebrew man! You may not like my blog but you know it to be true facts! Facts don't be liked because it shows how much a lie can travel! So my question is why would they cover up the real hatred they had for skin color! Hebrews is not human!
And your birthrights or your voting rights is not a choice but a right! And your rights has been taken again! By trickery! listen I've learned that a lot that we as Hebrews was force to learn and accepted was a flat out lie to steal who we really are and the real power that your vote carry! Listen I'm not a big fan of government but I know this if you stand for something then give it your 100% and if your 100% is based on a lie then how hurt your world would be if the truth comes in and showed you that you been what we called an "ALL DAY SUCKER"! Shalum pastorsvoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment