Saturday, October 22, 2011

edge of dreams


edge of dreams

Peep this:Most ordinary people just dream of a different life you movers and shakers live a different life here’s my poem closer and closer dream seems to come true you think. But when you are at the edge of you dreams then you stuck!All my life I worked with my hands and still did not have nothing but dreams of how life can get better. You say move to city but that’s a pitty because new town same demons of not having then more people that has more but you is still at the edge of your dreams. Success never came in the way of freedom of struggling to make ends meet.In my life I have my dreams now that age has come as you will see my life is close to the end of my dreams>words of feeling in my heart<peace==pastorsvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment