Friday, October 28, 2011

no more pain

blogging will take your heart when I try to make my voice be herd all the while not hearing a responds make me feel so low and scared.That all I write which became my life it just don't seem right.That night after night hoped to see the my blogs take flight.Now time after time i'll write with all my might! but they still don't take flight . My pain is very real stop and think how would you feel if you put all heart and soul in something that don't seem to be for real to blog is a treasure! But when there is no traffic.Hurt and pain you can't measure just to see all your work don't even matter. TO the world of bloggers that feel you is the best slow down and think of the rest because before there was you WHO was the best? Realize that when you get ahead someone you step on feel your shoe tread on my head or my back to give up never do that!No more pain! and this is not a game!<>pastorsvoice blogging will take your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment