Wednesday, December 7, 2011

oh heck no you didn't!

OH Heck no you didn’t! First lets get you in the news they say that your phone with is and android beware of malware or a bad apps!They said beware! Well I got a new something to watch out for! A kid in a car in piggy wiggly parking lot! Yes that right some kid in the parking lot stole my android phone this phone been in my life for one month and now it’s gone! Like a person who you really liked and now they are gone:-( this is two sad faces my phone the one I paid a lot of money for $20.00 dollars! that’s a lot! Right? Well me and my phone did every thing together. But one Sunday while driving my cab notice that i did not have wallet! So call wife she is a the pig {GROCERIES STORE} So I drive up to my pick up truck get out throw deuces at this kid in this car over on my left.OH DEUCES mean to give someone the peace sign with fingers but black style deuces two fingers up you get the picture!Listen put my phone on truck get my wallet and drive off in cab! go three blocks down road make a u-turn come back and my phone grew two pairs of feet and walked off my truck: Phone gone kid gone my face long my buddy gone now what is i’m waiting on?My smart phone was not so smart now it let it self get stolen if it was smart run a way just don’t sit there and let that kid take you! gosh! Android huh? transform like bumble bee and come home! need you smart phone! but you is long gone now! CRYING NOW NEED HELP THIS IS THE WAY MY PHONE LOOK! FIND PLEASE! Have you seen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment