Friday, December 2, 2011

Stress relief ROAD TRIP page3

Stress relief ROAD TRIP page3 These pages is on going story because 1&2 was stressing so how to break the stress ROAD TRIP! See this picture that was taking out of a moving 1991 S-10 prime out 4-Wheel drive truck that has a short in it but the motor ruins good so mix up it’s just me and my wife and truck! down I-95 to a big change in pace. Now let’s flow:Wait! You see {let’s flow get me in the blogging mode!}Come on! See the blue sea so wide and true.Guess what? Never been in a boat! Man”.Let me clear my throat! Hope floats! Just might make me cope! With any thing that promote peace and happiness. So pretty blue it’s reminds me of page 1&2 so strong and true! If you stop ,look and listen the style of this blog is not worth missing!Stress relief is why it is page #3. In the mind of the preacher! peace>>

No comments:

Post a Comment