Thursday, April 19, 2012

cab driver has last laugh!




Back in the early years of the cab driver many people judged the cab driver by who he hang around and how he dress.See my sister was gay our neighbor and the most part of the neighbor hood was tricking as they call it me I just look gay and that was the way i deal with all the people who knew my oldest sister and oldest brother was bi-sexual they go both ways and the sister next to me went neither way not boys or girls she went books now here is me a young man trying to prove to his straight friend that he was not gay.And to his gay friends that he was not like the rest that pick at them! So here where’s that blog start! driving to Darlington motel to make a pick up of one of my friends girl friend lets call her Eve.Now my friend Sam was in the pool hall picking at me like usual about my gay friends and how gay I was everyone laugh and picked.HA HA HA My turn! So latter on that night about oh 11:00 o’clock he calls for a cab to pick his girl friend up to take her home now! MY TURN YES MY TURN! I take the call and get to the room and he meet me at door of the cab and says oh I don’t have to worry about this one baby he is gay he won’t try nothing! OK you pick and pick then you under estimated me NOW my turn! She gets in smelling like Red doors the scent she wore booty like pow in those jeans and she says take me home he have piss me off! THE BEST WORDS I HEARD ALL NIGHT! So me with my gay self now let me comfort her Now he treat you like crap why are you still so faithful to him you know as soon as you leave another woman is in the room you know!:-)” awl you are so bad cab driver” and she said you know you are right he all ways treat me like crap! Man got my mojo working! DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY YEAH! Next she said the most beautiful words i heard :{HOW CAN I GET BACK AT HIM}:-) no no no boy I say lets screw he trust me and he trust you what he don’t know won’t hurt him! BOY SHE HAD A LOT IN THOSE JEANS! Listen don’t judge the book by what you think you see read it and know! peace pastorsvoice!


who gay now!

Leave a Reply






No comments:

Post a Comment