Monday, April 9, 2012

in between death

How can a man stand in a room and look at himself on the table and ask is that me? Is he dead or still alive caught between two worlds seeing faces but no one there hearing voices but no sound can be found what is this place I know it’s me but how can that be when this is me? In between life and death tell me whats left to know my work was not finish but my life has ended.To tell the secret of death but can’t figure out the keys of life! This is me that I see lying on the table.But this is also me looking at the table.Touch my face it fell cold move my head look in my eyes see what lies inside deep deeper keep on going though the space that just lies at the point of no return! But don’t go to far we need to know what you saw in between death.To all that see lights but never a face a big glow but never the place oh what is this take the mask off my face now I breathe where am I was that a dream! NO Fool that was the dentist drugs you just got your teeth pull. Man when you are under what the drugs can do! Sorry no life after death here! just a man that got his teeth pull. peace pastorsvoice!


am i'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment