Thursday, July 11, 2013

being aggravated

Lets play the game of aggravation peep this if you was planning on driving slow why the hell you pulled out if front of me! Ok you play this game well when I'm just coming home from work have not made it in the door yet here you come telling me how bad life is no matter how much I do you are never satisfy never good enough! We can't be out and nothing wrong and here you go all way talking about who I'm cheating on you with when I know there is no one! As soon as things don't go you way you call that nosy mother of yours and all you two do is talk about how bad men are well what about you? Here I just now wash the car and now of all times you want to go down your mother nasty azz dirt road and put you bad azz brothers and sisters in the car that I just clean! Here in the house no food is cook you have not wash a dish in the whole house never change out of the bed clothes that you had on for three days but you call me lazy because I won't get up and give you something that is in arm reach of you! You said these are the things I need 1) a good man 2) he need a good job 3) a new house 4)time for me 5)and to have every thing I want! Well here is your answer! 1) no you need to be happy someone is with your azz! 2) you need to stop spending all what come in and stop thinking that you can't live with what you got! 3)get a damn house if you want one! 4) how the hell you can have me time when all the kids is in the house? 5) people in hell want ice water but they don't get it!
All day long we fight with people who just can't drive they pull out in front of you they don't look at what they is doing and the worst of all these azz wipes is on the damn cell phone then went you blow at them they get mad like they was driving so good ! Here in the south a freaking tractor yes a tractor going about 15 in a 55mph zone and no where to pass them! Being aggravated is worst when you can't tell that baby in the bus to shut the hell up!Or when the mother know that they have bad as kids in the doctor's office and they are running all over the offices and stepping on your foot and laugh! Or when they curse at you and the mother just laugh! See this right here need to be put in place!
FACEBOOK NEEDS IT'S AZZ KICK WHY THE PEOPLE THAT POSTED ON THERE IS THE MOST CRAZY PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW WHY ALL LIE THEIR AZZ OFF ON THERE  AND THAT THE GAME OF AGGRAVATION!  peace pastorsvoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment