Saturday, April 2, 2016

black men struggle


Well I sit here wondering where is our back bone? Most other races you see stick together and their
mates is their back bone the drive to have their family is what makes them work so hard to have.
But for the black man who we have? All is geared to stop his push to have a nice house nice car strong bank account and a loving wife. All that I just name we will show how we as a good black man or any man that is in this struggle but I can only speak from my stand point! First nice house don't get me wrong we have a nice house but a house is not a home with out love in it the mates of today is never happy with us they stay angry and say some crap as you can't handle a strong mate. How strong you really is when you can't see two incomes on one bill is way easier then one? All you know is how to put your man down see his faults never the good things he do and can be but our mates don't care any more! Nice car oh boy here we go as soon as one of us get a nice car our head get big we look  down on each other like a gun man with his prey in sight! Now we are better then you look at my car! remember the song I don't want no scrub? If I don't have a car how come now I'm a scrub? Strong bank account! Question to my black women if  I'm broke can you love me? Most will say hell no! But they for got this if you are my back bone together we can do anything if we stick together!
Now we come to a loving wife. Back in my mother day they stood by their man why they knew that 
if we work together we can have something that why they been married for 60 years but we ask this 
dumb question how can you stay with the same person for so long! Because back then a strong black women stood by her man not saying he did not do wrong because he did yes he cheated a lot that why
the women of today don't know how to be for real because their daddy or brother or some man was 
a dog so they place this on all men! But for us good men I say women you are just a wrong as those 
no good men so now we have a bunch of no good women who have fooled them self that I don't need no man! Us good men is left wondering what did we do wrong? We don't stand a chance with the way
our black women has become now I know many going to bash me for this blog but I can only write 
what is really happening today you look and tell me truth ! Last thing look at this!

Where is our back bone? Men might not say but they know a good women is the key to life!
peace pastorsvoice! good reading to all

No comments:

Post a Comment