Saturday, April 9, 2016

lets talk about sex

Let's jump right in with a question? If the sex wasn't that great could you still love a person? To answer this many would say NO! But most don't get it if you want sex stay single! Because that's
all you are there for and no need to use the words I LOVE YOU that don't mean squat any more 
That's a phrase that people from my age on down have killed it! Most use it to get what they want 
and bam they are gone! Well if you are my age stuff don't work like it used to but if you care about
a person that part of your relationship can be treated where you can enjoy all. A person loyalty  truefulness and understanding will go much more farther then sex! Don't get me wrong it is a part 
but not the only part! Why? Try to pay your bills with it or go to the food mart tell them how much you bang and see how much food you get! Well look at this next picture and tell me what is what?
How do you forget that someone who you loved that only wanted you for sex not your mind or what you bring to the table or how much you care and then they really show you how their world is really. Most these days only see how much of a fool you can be so they can brag about what they did to trick you because you trust them! Lets laugh for a few I want you to be honest with your self when you look back you ask yourself what in the world was I thinking? I fell for a person who had great sex but not only with me my friends knew my rival knew even the one who called and ask for your mate on your phone that you is helping make payments on in your house that your mate had nothing to do with you getting your car that you let them drive because you felt like they really cared about you and last but not lease your family who told you not to do that but because you was in love you said I trust you bae! Oh how we get played for these four letters LOVE time for us good ones to wake up!!!!
TO ALL THAT MADE THAT MISTAKE LISTEN YOU ARE NOT ALONE THE BEST GO FOR A RIDE BUT I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUESTION [ WHY HURT SOME ONE WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE TO BE HURT?] PEACE PASTORSVOICE 

No comments:

Post a Comment