Saturday, May 19, 2012



Cab driver: do not blink !



Do not adjust you eyes and “no” this is not a prop. No this is just what it look like a bike with steering wheel on it! Yes this picture was taken 5/18/2012.NO this is not a 1970 flash back.When I took this picture my mind said look how far we come. Now please take this blunt out my hand and don’t let me smoke no more! Because after seeing this bike and the 47 year old man who rode it! It took me back! Hey listen I was before the preacherman! And if it was not for me there would not have been a preacherman! Wow this is good cab driver is talking smack about preacherman! Get back to him later! DON”T BLINK this will be fast and to the point! Let me tell the story! Back in the day when I live around the way I remember when I drove a 19 73 four door impala that did not have locks on the back doors and any one who didn’t have money.Well all you do is jump out and run! and hope you can out run the cab driver. NOT on my shift man i was a good fast runner! And it came in good when you jump out a man’s window and run because he came home early! So while taking this man lets call him “mud”! So Mud start talking and mud was talking too much and mud did not know that where he was taken me I knew the area and I was ready sure enough when he got to the house he jumped and run! So me being me I took off behind him we turn and ran behind some house and cross the road into a yard that all ways you was told don’t go in the yard! At this moment I didn’t give a rats ass about the yard or what was said this fool name mud was sure he was going to out run me. BOY I wish he did! See this was the year that the Doberman pincher was the dog to have! Good for home owner bad for two people who bolts in a dark yard and end up needing one another! Boy these people had two big ones a red one and a black and gold looking one! Now me and him was fast I give him that much! But those dogs was faster jump higher and did not scare! Man we stop dead in our tracks just like the road runner! Now when we took off I pulled away but as the dogs got closer he caught up with me! Now I had a gun but at that time it did not cross my mind! So we made it to a small fenced in lot we dash in the lot slamming the gate behind us with these two dogs running around the outside of the fence! They was barking like we was the lunch that got away! Now after catching my breath I turn my sight on mud! So I pull my gun and ran toward him! He shouted what? you got a gun why the F#@K you didn’t shoot the dogs? But you can pull it out on me? Bad move number two! Look you got a small lot fenced in lot two big dogs on the outside running wild! one white man and a black young man with a gun! And we is in town that has a rebel flag flying high! So when cops come do they grab the dogs no! Do they grab the white man NO! Straight to the crazy black man with a gun! Now my cab ride turn into another ride! still did not get my fair and the dogs got a treat for running me in a fence! Mud thought he was Scott free but he had to come down and tell why a black man and you was in a fence with two dogs circling you! BOY THE STRANGEST THINGS YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU BLINK AT WHAT YOU SEE! PEACE PASTORSVOICE

Leave a Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment