Monday, May 14, 2012

inter-deuce ME From the writer of pastorsvoice.


your butt is grill

Well it’s time to let all know who and what I am! Well I’m a 49 year old man who been threw a lot of bull crap and the dumbest things that life gave me for 27 years I was not a preacher and 22 years as a preacher.But all this time from 17Years of age I was a cab driver but I worked many others profession cab driving is what i still do now 22 of those years i been 13 years as a apostolic preacher and 9 of them I’ve been under the sole Jesus as my pastor and trust me I may sound loony But THIS IS THE FIRST!! What you read is the truth no made up story like I’m a movie star! And never been in a movie! Or I’m ballin so hard that see my profile.But really i’m broke and that was the house were I did some moving of some stuff that why i can’t come now it will be in about 90 days! NO just the plain truth.Preacherman will make his coming out of the party with a blog about his days in the church! just like Cab driver all that will be told we be 100% true! See let me just give you a taste of what to come: We have enough sin all ready we don’t need you to make up more! Like this how can you say Shacking up is a sin. Now all you church to the bone just felled out! let me bring you back life! You said to all the church world if it is not in the bible then it is not true RIGHT? Well here’s your oxygen how about show me in the bible where it say’s shacking up is a sin. Now if it is not in there then WHY ARE YOU TEACHING THIS BULL !!!! get mad so what the truth will make you free! now bite me! pastorsvoice! LOOK OUT ALL YOU SO CALL CHRISTIAN !

Leave a Reply


No comments:

Post a Comment