Tuesday, December 29, 2015

watch out fake people!


Good day mates here's a warning of today notice the signs this blog is for a purpose to show how fake people really is don't get it mix up with your feelings because feelings will fool you read and watch
HERE'S THE BLOG!! ok we was at my god brother house that was on the corner and you could look right at the school I was going to. So my teacher could see me on the porch me and she had the last name as me she always said that I was a disgrace to have her name because all I want was to be nothing well lets see I got high each day I missed 125 days out of a school year getting stoned she really did not like because my last name was martin now my sister she loved me hell2dano I was dirt on her shoe when i went to school and came in her class all she did was talk trash to me about me and tried to make me feel like what i was doing was so wrong but heck i was high as a kite when she was talking so who knew what she was saying because when the class laugh I laugh because she was funny as a duck with a snake on his back and saying he won't bite haha so funny! But I took what was said and show just how much she was just talking because I was in basic math but doing my girlfriend home work and she was taking algebra yes i missed 125 days but in all my classes I had a B average most popular in my class had the baddest girl in school her name was mickey and she was a mickey yes sir yes sir lol! But back to my point look at this picture and tell me what you think ??
What you think pretty or crazy or weird or what??? See to me I see Mrs. Martin trying to be more that what was giving ok listen what you have or did or made don't make you better that who you really is. No matter what you do this is the truth you is born and you died so how are you so much better?? We will not just accept each other we always try to change who ever into what we want but look how we really fail and blow a good thing always focusing on the little things we don't like well Big question why give up 100% for a 35% person?? We always think we are doing better when nothing was wrong with what the hell we already had! When you stop and think where are you now!!
 well in my heart why play with people if you are ready know that you are not going to be true! heck 
                                                             IM done peace pastorsvoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment