Sunday, January 17, 2016

not what you see

After three years of blogging now the truth is to be told many know that at the end of all my
blogs end with peace Pastorsvoice many of the people who really know me says i need to take
that off because what i write and the words i used is not what a pastor stands for and they is
right because I speak my mind and my words is not what you would say to a church so now
up until two days ago my mind was like this f#@k you and who gives a rats azz about what
people think but someone peep out my life and brought to my attention that for three years
of running did me no good listen the real you someone will know it don't matter how much
you hide behind words or actions we put up fronts to protect yourself from more pain but
lets be real is that who you are heck2dano!So at this time I must come clean Im just a church
boy who was hurt bad I lost trust in all and did not care to get know anyone! And i got caught
up in trying to find a love to replace all the love I lost. How can you get back what was never
yours Im learning that what you think is yours really is not! All of us for some reason forgot this
the love of many will wax cold so who are you to think when you hurt someone you good?
in the beginning Moses ask god who can i say that sent me and he said I AM say I am sent you 
so when you hurt people or treat them like crap I ask you who sent you? This is for all who fit this
stop loving people with your mouth and put some I AM in it because most is not the person you 
see my love is deep because i love not with my mouth but with something most has lost a soul
love at first sight or just a phase how many still enjoy a walk or just the two of you star gazing 
love is not how good you are in bed because the phase love em and leave em is the game both play
the chase is great but most leave after the chase is over when the bang your brains out and go to 
say i bang another one why play games? listen read this and you be the judge of what is on this one
most don't know because they hide behind so much but as for me no more hiding and to the ones 
who felt like I was not worth your time well listen I'm a piece of coal under the pressure and when 
all is finish all will see the diamond they over looked but this is the twist I'm one who knows pain!
so keep up your good work and watch how the right hands reach down and pick me up and love the diamond they have found peace pastorsvoice 

No comments:

Post a Comment