Wednesday, January 27, 2016

simply smitten

     
How did this come out of the vault of saying?? We lets see how my mind whine this one up !!!!
A these years i been blogging not one time did anyone made me flinch is broke my guard or anything!And I watch many fall in love find them some and all but as of me and my blog was 
the same o same o thing! my words said no ones want a good man this was my pet pea's  big ups to all the daddy that read my blog ! It got so bad that i was hating to see couples so big ups to all the lovers that read my blog and to all so we offend no one yeah right yeah ok this right here is me  blogging but read what that black box that has a text in it and this is for ones that can't the words i there when you find someone who breaks you opens and make you feel things you fight for them! 
I'm fighting for a person who at this very moment is probably home feeling sick right now hey hope 
you get better need you! Simply Smitten  is a phase you used to express beyond hey what's up when you use that part someone is in trouble because some one done got him he can't see nothing right now
someone came and broke threw my guard and made me realize that you can be special to someone you didn't know! But all ready knew how to see right threw your toughest guard ans show so much 
that now you fight for them! Because they got me on a level  that i didn't see but we talked and talked some more until i had to asked who is you??read the next part and you see where some thing is going on
   They just made me fall so head over in love with her STOP RIGHT THERE I BEEN THREW ALL YOUR TIME OF HAPPINESS SHARE MINES pretty and smart  want to have something and got
her own! But this one i say this one is what all men who fish sorry i dont i just know this she is a keeper you don't let this one get away so at this time she is a sweetie in my heart but don't hate i been here for a long time isn't that right my friend Romeo love Keisha go giants! Michelle Parker Richard Martin  Ace burkhart and many more knew this was what kept me just wanting ! i was broken! but
now someone has said no he is taken and at any time do you believe in love at first word ! they type
something in my posted and off it went  again hope she feels better now! You get tired of people who
can't make  it easy to just love them???? Yes i said it just plain out love them but we know Jesus showed all the love he could but still no one believe so what am im saying believe and love one a other show the love and stop using things to hide our fears well I know this LOVE IS WHAT GOT US HERE But we don't have a clue how cold we are but first melt that cold spot in your heart so you
can love here is my last picture how many can really say that what you see is what you really are???
Yep its takes this to make one how long is it going to take before we see two cords is better than one!
peace pastorsvoice! deep i know but from my heart!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment