Saturday, November 19, 2011

the black crow

The black crow LISTEN TO MY FEARS: Deep in my hour of confusion this vision appeared a big black crow in flight he fly so high that he blocks the sun.Pushing me in darkness that I never felt before! Shaking and scared in my mind feeling like this blackness is my time.Slowly drifting in the blackness of fear in my mind.A voice break threw the darkness that the crow made:”Saying who are you and why are you here?”Feeling like help is on the way.Then voice said:”I am not here to help you just to make you stay.My heart skip my mind race so not wanting to be in this place.Brightness comes and to my suprise i’m just in another freindship of lies.True freind is hard to find even if the freind is just in my mind! peace==pastorsvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment