Monday, November 28, 2011

come to see

come to see Come see what is there to see! Look real close and watch it come to view! They say you can’t see the forest for the trees. Right? Lets try these rules. See my structured test to see if it’s sound! View my roots as they go in the ground!.Deep in the earth i run come on follow me down don’t get afraid when you enter my avenues twist and trun while you learn that at any time. This straight flow came from my mind! Sample this sample that! and see just what you get! A journey in the grave death is near so what do you have to fear? As sure as a man live he must die now! Look in my eyes and ask me why is they so brown and round ? Expire you will your date in the street you see! Because when death come you don’t have to flee! Agree with what you get when you come to see! ONE MORE BLOG FOR you to come and see>peace pastorsvoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment