Monday, November 7, 2011

check this trick

check this trick! What? Your next step may be the most emotional step you take ! Well you was told.See your way is what you see and want.You think that all you do it’s right and what you say is the last word. OK check is on the way this trick is tripping!The power you got I gave you.When you went all out to show just how prideful and stuck in self happiness to only prove that only you can love your ways.My giving is to see that peace is restored and that’s your power! But now it time to check this trick now! No peace you should get until you give me my respect! Now sit down and see how low you make me be. Instantaneously the flip flop change now what it may be.I have check you trick guest what that trick the trick is me! Be aware of who you may be! PEACE PastorVoice check your self

No comments:

Post a Comment