Thursday, November 3, 2011

feed the pig!

My blogs normal be about things that’s in my life.But now with the way life been beating me this blogs is out of anger, frustration,and no cash!Peep this:All your live you pay taxes.No matter how much you pay you still feed the pig if unemployed you feed the pig,if you work you feed the pig,sell drugs,feed the pig,dead or just die,you feed the pig.no matter what the pig eats rich get richer, banks get bigger,wall street get paid,car company get save, but the poor becomes slaves I feel like what most people never feel in their life like a brought slave why I work all my life and fed the pig now it’s time to eat that fat pig there’s no pig for me if I smoke crack or get drunk out my mind each day or play like i’m crazy then a check I can just blow on my habit but when you are just a used slave you get nothing!! I hate the pig do you? slave for sale [caption id="attachment_86" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="sold to the pig"][/c

No comments:

Post a Comment