Sunday, November 22, 2015

back to zero


Well 6:30 this morning my eyes was open to the fact that I was alone again and this time I was able to say unto myself back to zero is something that i'm in and listen don't need pity or your fake friendship i'm me and to know that life is life and right now i'm dealing with zero and that's good with me when you realize that no matter how people treat you that you are good with yourself hey stand your ground never leave your principle even it it leaves you alone be-
cause if you are alone the ones who left you was not meant to be in your life anyway! If they 
really care they would love you for who you are and not all the time trying to make you be a person who you know nothing about.Listen be you! Love you embrace you because in the end of the day you is all you have people only care when you be only on their side if you don't then they can care less if you sink or swim but zero is a good place to be because you know who really cares because no one else is there but you and that way you can't get hurt or let down
 When you start standing for yourself people well walk away but listen you came in this world alone and you will leave alone so love who you are and what you have to offer and if that not good enough for them well their lost your gain because you need no more pain in your life zero!
First i thank all who read and follow and like my blogs in this area i'm never alone your love keeps me writing you I'm talking to you the reader! Because I will not let anyone hurt me again
and I ask you to do the same. Let the one you are with how much you care. and read this below
 it bad to be cold on a sunny day but the next picture is my life no matter how many is around me i feel alone and un-wanted i'm trying to change the feeling but people keep showing me why i have that feeling so back to zero for me and the fight for happiness go on for me so peace!
                                                              PASTORSVOICE  

No comments:

Post a Comment