Wednesday, November 18, 2015

do you know what truffle butter is????


Now i might loose some readers on this one or might gain a lot of people who has very bad breath!
Well first  I didn't know the meaning of it my self until curious george came out of me and my 
happy go unlucky self just singing the song feelin it like a mug! Not having a clue what this man is
singing about! First i'm going to blog about it then I will tell you where you can find the meaning
but I warn you for you who are good people do not wait let me do this I REPEAT DO NOT LOOK 
UP BECAUSE YOU WILL SAY THE SAME AS ME! Listen in this day people do not educate you on what they be talkin about and you think you is up on life but trust me when you get the meaning 
of this one you will say OMG heck naw i'm lost like a mug! How many can say that this is really good you have to be some one who just can't grasp that this is one sick puppy and you say lick the 
truffle butter HA HA HA Who fooled you to even think that we are even doing that! Listen at this
HELL 2 DA NO    Now you got that some people just has lost there minds how you go from this
To what that song is talkin about yes I would spread this on you and lick you clean but you are crazy
to even think a person in there right mind would even consider what the hell your truffle butter is and lick it you must be a damn fool to fall for that this generation of raper has lost their damn minds you
will see why i'm the way i'm am about this one is you ready to find out what it is wait one more time
 
Yep watch what you are singin because these days you don't have a clue what you are singin ok look it up in the urban dictionary yes let me bold face this one THE URBAN DICTIONARY THIS WAS ONE I COULD NOT PASS UP BECAUSE AT FIRST MAN I WAS FLOWING IN THAT SONG!
PEACE PASTORSVOICE!!!!!! YES REALLY CRAZY!!1
    

No comments:

Post a Comment