Monday, November 9, 2015

click click time

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISE!!!!!!!!

Ok my mind is on this tonight now someone needs to make this right its time to see just how hot we can be come on and roll with me on this one some time we can really find that place and see how it
can be a mystery because I want what I really really want let put this thing together and make that CLICK CLICK!! Now most is asking them self what is a CLICK IS? Most forget how good it feels to lick the click! Now I know i'm not a pro click licker but some time you just got to say let do this and please the woman in your life men when you don't know how to flick the click with the tip of your tongue massage it with your lips playing with the twins all before you come in stay at the tip make it drip drip until the walls begins to sweat hold up not yet you will miss the best is yet to come. See most will do the rabbit yes rabbit is fun but all of you who never been in a body examination wow.  i may not be a doctor but I know my way around the operation room. Can you just feel me with my hand on your body got you on your stomach and start from the back of your neck a squeeze here a lick there stick a tongue in your ear down we go licking the lines of your body art wow you taste like
 Ha ha right now we both begin to shake because when love is thick and we both start to realize that I really want this now my tongue is sliding down your back as i grip your bottom to move it in view where the click can be licked and sticked  now to you who say i'm nasty well you never taste a woman before or seen her flex and moan with so much pleasure that they grab your head and hold it so tight until you kill that click once you kill the click her hand would grab the sheet or headboard and just moan and say oh yes don't stop that when you lock and load roll here over but stay right there face to face with the click! Now move on up because you got it locked now load it with some food let it eat all you got in and out hit the side top to bottom until she surrender and say oh yeah you good !
Yes yes yes come put your smell in my bed you got me now lick me all over peace pastorsvoice 

No comments:

Post a Comment