Saturday, November 28, 2015

feeling what next?

Ok what is next? This is for someone who is at the cross road of what next? Many get here and blow a good thing because they pick the wrong path. Each time you know that you want to do this but you play hard to get thinking that I don't want to show them I want them or that i'm so easy! What in the world??? People need to stop with the bull about playing hard to get because all a player will do is chase you until they get you and then blow you off like a piece of rotten meat that they made that way threw the games and stupid ways they treat you and you are left saying WHAT NEXT?? Why tease a person why lead a person on why act like you don't want them but inside all you think about is them?WHAT NEXT?? You go and play this game of checkers a move for a move? Lets blow this bull right now life is to short for mind games you don't draw me into you by a freaking playing with my mind!!

 Change my out look with your words your actions your present make my world spin round and round make me hear bells take my soul and never let it go why make me feel like a king but treat me like a peasant? IF i'm yours then when this would be me each time when this happens to me lol!
Do you feel butterflies when you see my call? Forget the butterflies in my stomach when I see my mate name forget the butterflies the whole zoo comes alive in me and all bells and whistle goes off!
And I just get so kiddie and do the happy dance do any of you know about the happy dance ????

 Thanks for just being a person who know how to understand a person who are in a dark and be the light!!!! peace pastorsvoice! with love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment